Time Commitment: 8-12 hrs/week
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Book and confirm rehearsals
- Confirm gigs and appearances
- Update social media sites
- Add contacts to contact management system, including clubs, booking agents, and industry contacts.
- Coordinate with with PR consultant on media, PR, and personal appearance activities.
- Keep band/appearance calendar
- General filing and administrative duties
Benefits (include, but are not limited to)
- Receive valuable experience in entertainment/media fields
- Establish and maintain relationships with entertainment professionals
- Attend networking events in related fields of interest
- Free/List access to exclusive entertainment and media events (for those residing in the NY, DC and/or ATL areas.
- Small monthly stipend
- Other networking opps as available
- Proficient with social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Blogging Experience (i.e., WordPress, Blogger or Tumblr)
Candidates should also possess
- Excellent communication skills with a willingness to share ideas and contribute as part of a team.
- Exceptional foresight
- Organizational skills, adaptability and accountability
- Motivation and a positive attitude
- Ability to take instruction and work independently
- Ability to keep band business private (may be required to sign non-disclosure agreements).
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com